Thread: 21.04 unattended logout

Beans

21.04 unattended logout

Hello,

Since I have upgrade my VM that was running 20.10 and I didn't have the follwing issue until I have upgraded to 21.04

The issue is that, even if I have setup no screensaver and deactivated lockout screen, I do see that sporacially I need to login back into my session.

I have since decided to redo the VM from scratch and install 21.04 fresh in case it would be a situation that the migration didn't go as planned, without success.

Also, yesterday I was working in the session and, the login screen appeared by itself. Therefore, don't look like to be related to regular lockout of the session.

I'm lost to fix this issue, beside maybe reformatting again the VM and re-install 20.10 and wait a little bit that 21.04 get more mature.

Anyone would have a guess and/or fix of this situation beside re-installting 20.10?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: 21.04 unattended logout

20.10 is an intermediate release. I would install 20.04 which is a long term release.

Beans

Until that 21.04 is more stable, I have reverted back to 20.04 and I don't have anymore the unattended logout happening.

Therefore, something don't work correctly between 21.04 and VirtualBox VM running on top of Windows 10 Home 64bits.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Thread moved to Virtualisation.