Thread: What is uefi tweak tool?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio

What is uefi tweak tool?

I cant remember efi tweak tool. Windowed applikation where you see efi boot options and you can manage, change boot order all is very simply.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: What is uefi tweak tool?

As I believe you have already been told at the Linux Mint Forums, https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtop...?f=90&t=348972, there is no GUI tweak tool for UEFI as far as I'm aware.

The command line efibootmgr is very easy to use so that is where I suggest you concentrate your efforts.

If you have a specific problem tell us the details and we may be able to help you more.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

As your previous recent threads were about MInt, and as you have cross-posted this question on the Linux Mint forums, moved to our Mint sub-forum.

The Ubuntu Official Flavours section where you posted is for - well - Ubuntu Official Flavours. The hint is in the name.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio

This tweak tool is not assosiated with Mint, i му used it with Ubuntu.