Thread: Hirsute Hippo Alternative Wallpaper

Beans

Lightbulb Hirsute Hippo Alternative Wallpaper

I cannot imagine myself using the default wallpaper, so I made an alternative:

hippo.jpg
    Last edited by QIII; April 22nd, 2021 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Removed commercial URL, thumbnailed large image.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Hirsute Hippo Alternative Wallpaper

vladstudio:

Please do not post or link large images. Even in today's day and age, there are users here with slow connections and even data limits. You could actually cost someone a bit of money. Please use the attachment facility provided by the paperclip button above the text entry box. That will create a small thumbnail image and users can decide whether or not to expand it.

I have also removed the URL you gave. I have been lenient because I have no reason to believe its inclusion was deliberately meant to advertise. However, it does have links to purchasing content. We would generally consider that to be spam and summarily issue a ban. I don't think that was your intent. But bear this in mind for the future, please.

See the links in my signature if you have questions about the rules or guidelines.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.