Thread: Audio equalizer Xubuntu 20.04

Beans

Audio equalizer Xubuntu 20.04

Is there a working audio equalizer other than pulseeffects? Pulseaudio-equalizer does not start for me as has been reported by other users as well.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Audio equalizer Xubuntu 20.04

Visit this page to know the equivalent of pulse audio. There are instructions to install too in this page.
    With regards
    Dr Kurian
    Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.

Beans

Another alternative is pulseeffects. It's available in the repository of 20.04 or later.

Beans

Yellow Pasque :"Another alternative is pulseeffects. It's available in the repository of 20.04 or later."
    OP:
    Is there a working audio equalizer other than pulseeffects?
    OP:
    Pulseaudio-equalizer does not start for me as has been reported by other users as well.
    Consider re-installing pulseaudio equalizer, pulse effects depends on it. there might be another setting somewhere in 20.04 (sorry, I don't know what it is) to get the equalizers to sync up with the PulseAudio system.
    Pulseaudio is a very complicated to configure, actually, especially if you have some odd hardware. I have to select a "unplugged" device every time I reboot to get it to work! And the default interface is a horror to use.
    Last edited by Frogs Hair; April 16th, 2021 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Laguage Filter