Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private Jet

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Private Jet

Thank you guys. I just got back attended a burial from my relatives.
    And I am so sorry guys I wasn't able to mention the specific place/location (destination) from where and when to fly. It was an important fly from U.S.A New York to Philippines with two passengers only. The situation is very critical due to pandemic. The post was too short and incomplete due to emergency situation and I got panic. I'm in a hurry. But all is well now.
    Now I am back on track again here in the community. It feels so good to be here again.
    I am not able to get some internet for 4 days due to internet connectivity I had for 4 days. I only use 3G network where internet connection was very poor, even opening an email took me so long to open it. The internet loads always. The area in that place is not that well for wireless internet connectivity. There are only selected areas that is covered with good signal with 3G internet that can give you very stable internet connection here in Philippines. And now I am back life must go on. the globe is round and it never stops turning so. life must go on. Again, Thanks a lot and God Bless us all.
    corn ubuntuforums community.
    Open Source platform where the real world of human is here. Click here for Solve thread
    Rock n' Roll People.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

If this comes up again, be aware that airlines have "bereavement deals" if you are flying for a funeral, perhaps with a body. I took my Mom home this way 8 yrs ago.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Quote Originally Posted by TheFu View Post
    If this comes up again, be aware that airlines have "bereavement deals" if you are flying for a funeral, perhaps with a body. I took my Mom home this way 8 yrs ago.
    Thanks a lot TheFu for the concern. Don't worry, next time I'll be more detailed.
    corn ubuntuforums community.
    Open Source platform where the real world of human is here. Click here for Solve thread
    Rock n' Roll People.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by mIk3_08 View Post
    Thanks a lot TheFu for the concern. Don't worry, next time I'll be more detailed.
    U.S. to Philippines would have been a chunk of change. Just for grins I went to evojet.com/charter-flight-cost-calculator. 2 suppliers listed, the cheaper one was $229,700 to $$261,100. This is New York (Teterboro) to Manilla round trip. 17 to 18 hour flight each way. Airplanes capable of these flights cost probably $40 million to $50 million+ new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12