Hi Everybody,

I have a macbook pro 6.2 i7 2.66 GHz with 330M graphic card (mid 2010 without T2 chip)

On which I was running dual boot on 1TB SSD (High Sierra and Ubuntu 20.04)... unfortunately after changing the graphic driver to nvidia, I couldn't login any more (I was getting any sort of APFS error which prevented me to start ubuntu tty too)

Because I am not an expert I lost access to both Ubuntu and Mac OS my mac SSD...

Long story short: I now have the standard hdd running Hight Sierra and a the SSD running (again) Hight Sierra (holding alt I can choose between the too... Just I used to do with Ubuntu).

Now, I would like to create a partition on the SSD and install ubuntu 20.10.

I tried every approach I could find in the past 3 days but none worked (I tried with refind and without, with SIP enabled and disabled) when I tried to start the system I always get some ADFS error... but I can get to tty and if restart GDM3 than the UI comes up!

Currently the SSD has only High Sierra on it, could you please give me some instructions which will let me install ubuntu without ADFS errors and loading the GDM3 automatically?

My ideal partition for Ubuntu would be having the /Home separate form the /.

Thank you so much for your help!!!