Thread: UBUNTU 20.04 HOW CAN I INSTALL aMULE??

Beans

UBUNTU 20.04 HOW CAN I INSTALL aMULE??

Dear Community. I have just installed Ubuntu 20.04. and cannot install aMule..I have tried all that is on the net, but without success.
    Thank You for your help!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: UBUNTU 20.04 HOW CAN I INSTALL aMULE??

If you tried all that is on the net what exactly are you expecting from here?

Now, seriously, it should be as easy as downloading and installing all the required packages form a different yet close release, exactly as described in this Spanish tutorial . Although not recommended, it should work.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by alemanlatino View Post
    Dear Community. I have just installed Ubuntu 20.04. and cannot install aMule..I have tried all that is on the net, but without success.
    Thank You for your help!
    Just a few days ago I was in the same situation and spent a lot of time until I finally succeeded. In a few days I will have to do it again. I thought I would remember what steps I did but my memory is terrible. Basically I kind of remember two main phases: (1) was to download the installation file, tar or deb, I don't remember, and (2) was to use the correct terminal commands needed to install the software. I am a total newbie so it was very complicated for me.

So, first step is to download the installation file and once you have it follow the right steps to install it.

You might also ask at http://forum.amule.org/

Good luck!

Beans

As my grampa used to say - If you can't take a hoof, don't stand behind the mule.
    If you can't take a hoof - don't stand behind the mule