Hello,

I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed on it and I would like to install Ubuntu alongside Windows.
Installing Ubuntu seems to have worked fine (no error during installation and I am able to access the files from the newly created partition when trying ubuntu from my bootable USB stick).
However booting on Ubuntu doesn't work: if I select Ubuntu as the first boot option in the BIOS it boots Windows and if I explicitly boot on Ubuntu from the BIOS, either nothing happens and I get back to the BIOS or I get stuck on the ASUS splash screen. (This seems to be consistent after an installation e.g. if I install Ubuntu a first time I will always get stuck on the Asus screen but if I reinstall Ubuntu it might always do nothing this time)

I have tried boot repair but it did not seem to help.
Here are the boot-repair logs generated by "Create a BootInfo summary" (without actually doing any repair):
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/TfYKJrS32p/

Additional Information:
- My laptop is an Asus Zenbook UX425EA
- My OS are Windows 10 Home and Ubuntu 20.40.2 LTS
- I had to disable Secure Boot at some point
- I read somewhere that switching from IDE to AHCI in the BIOS settings could solve the problem so I did but it didn't help.
- This is my first time doing a dual boot (or even installing Ubuntu outside a VM from that matter), it is not impossible that I forgot something obvious.

I would really appreciate some help here.
Thanks you.