Thread: Retro Fighters Brawler64 on Ubuntu

Beans

Wink Retro Fighters Brawler64 on Ubuntu

Hello Retro Fans

I have bought the Brawler64 from Retro Fighters -> USB Edition, but strangely their is one, weird coincidence on
    Ubuntu Machines I cannot fix. The Red Start Button in the middle is not recognized in jstest nothing happens if you click it when calibrating from cli.

Strangely enough The Red Button still works. If you use it on Firefox it will send you to your Front Page, Strange I know.
    The Second more strangest thing about is: When you switch from Xinput to Directinput on Windows with the C-Up and C-Right Combination and than restart from Ubuntu the Red Start Button will work
    It recognizes it as -> PS3/PC Gamepad but if you plug it in out of the box it is just called -> Android Gamepad and the Red Button will not work.

I don't know why Retro Fighters programmed it like that, but it really is annoying that I cannot change to this mode in Ubuntu
    I only want the Red Start Button to work.

I'm not asking you for something you cannot fix, I'm just hoping that somebody had figured out this problem. It's Odd that hardly any people use this controller on Linux, their is not
    even a Forum Thread for it, This is the first one. But the Controller is amazing. It needs some time getting used to, but you will learn and adapt and maybe love it like me.
    Last edited by seb132; February 23rd, 2021 at 01:35 PM.

Beans

Re: Retro Fighters Brawler64 on Ubuntu

So
    Last edited by seb132; February 23rd, 2021 at 01:34 PM.

Beans

so 2
    Last edited by seb132; February 23rd, 2021 at 01:34 PM.

Beans

If someone find this post here, another people on retropie.org.uk try to find a solution too: https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/...64-controller/