Thread: Web Application firewall onto Ubuntu Firewall from outside to inside Web traffic

Beans

Web Application firewall onto Ubuntu Firewall from outside to inside Web traffic

Hello
    i use Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Firewall8iptables)+Bind9(Dns Server)+Squid on one machine in my company.200 computers and 7 Windows Server in my network
    1) i want to setup Web Application Firewall(WAF) on ubuntu Firewall from outside to inside web traffic
    My aim,blocking bad traffic before it reaches the web server.i want to do it directly on the firewall.i want to continue to manage from one place.
    İs there a ubuntu base program that does this job ?

2)Squid is blocking port 80 but when it is blocking 443 port,the certificate problems occur.
    Do you know stable program blocking port 443 from inside to outside

Thank you very much
    Last edited by secooonder; February 7th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.

Beans

Re: Web Application firewall onto Ubuntu Firewall from outside to inside Web traffic

please help me
    1) i want to setup Web Application Firewall(WAF) on ubuntu Firewall from outside to inside web traffic
    My aim,blocking bad traffic before it reaches the web server.i want to do it directly on the firewall.i want to continue to manage from one place.
    İs there a ubuntu base program that does this job ?
    Thank you
    Last edited by secooonder; February 10th, 2021 at 06:21 AM.