Thread: Computer Science and Data Science Resources

Beans

Computer Science and Data Science Resources

Hello,

I'm currently at around an intermediate data science level, with relevant work experience and several MSc modules under my belt.

I was wondering what people would consider are essential computer science and data science resources (books, MOOCS, online courses etc)? Mainly for broader knowledge but also in terms of upskilling within the area.

Interested in your thoughts.

Cheers.

Beans

Re: Computer Science and Data Science Resources

You can deepen you Data Science knowledge with "Python for Data Analysis". It has NumPhy and pandas.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Computer Science and Data Science Resources

Quote Originally Posted by johnnywildman View Post
    Hello,
    I'm currently at around an intermediate data science level, with relevant work experience and several MSc modules under my belt.
    I was wondering what people would consider are essential computer science and data science resources (books, MOOCS, online courses etc)? Mainly for broader knowledge but also in terms of upskilling within the area.
    Interested in your thoughts.
    Cheers.
    In this case, I must consider the python. I think you should stick to one language and give it a focus then master it or stick to one course then build a unique platform. Because if you do, this will be a big help to uplift your skills. I maybe wrong but good luck and cheers.
    corn ubuntuforums community.
    Open Source platform where the real world of human is here. Click here for Solve thread