Thread: last kde update 5.20.5 the “add network folder” disappeared from the network folder

Beans

last kde update 5.20.5 the “add network folder” disappeared from the network folder

after the last KDE update 5.20.5 the "add network folder" icon disappeared from the network folder; i don't know is that from the update or i accidentally deleted it. please any one can help me to retrieve this icon again.
    Last edited by howefield; January 14th, 2021 at 10:25 PM. Reason: restored default font properties.

Beans

Re: last kde update 5.20.5 the “add network folder” disappeared from the network fol

Which Kubuntu release are you using ?

Beans

Re: last kde update 5.20.5 the “add network folder” disappeared from the network fol

Kubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

so where is “add network folder”

is set from i try to grep all files searching for any config file that set this icon but with no success
    Last edited by howefield; January 14th, 2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: posts merged.

Beans

Please use the standard default font properties in your postings.

Is it KDE Neon that you have installed ? Kubuntu 20.04.1 comes with an older version of KDE Plasma.

Beans

yes you are right
    so where i can find config file that set this icon “add network folder”

Beans

Thread moved to the "Ubuntu/Debian BASED" forum, for a more appropriate fit.

Beans

thank you so much