Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Consoles vs. PC - Comparison Discussion

Beans

Re: Consoles vs. PC - Comparison Discussion

Yes without counting the internal architecture with the APU. That said, I am also well on the way, in France, concerning the late Google Stadia, where I see the top forums decreed that Linux is not good for the game, there are no tools (the operating system playstation is Linux). Same, everyone is ecstatic on the PS5 / XBOX one X, apart from there is nothing extraordinary, but I may be too old geek to be impressed

Beans

Re: Consoles vs. PC - Comparison Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaen_Sylvermane View Post
    I don't know precisely but I recall reading an article awhile back with the same topic. Something about consoles usually cap at 30fs or so. Also the resolution isn't near what the display is usually. I do a similar thing with my Kodi machines (admittedly not nearly the gpu requirement) where they are locked at 1080p output even though they are on a 4k display in some cases.

Those are the 2 things I can recall directly. There was more about how stuff is rendered, detail isn't the same... small differences that add up where the hardware is concerned.
    From what I've read some games for PS5 and Xbox series X/S can run only at 30fps while others can reach 60/120fps depending on resolution. Here's a list of games that can run at 120fps on X-Box consoles series X/S : https://www.windowscentral.com/list-...20-fps-support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123