Thread: Oh no something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recover.

Beans

Oh no something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recover.

Hi All,

I have a Debian based Linux distro. When I am trying to boot it up I get the following error message, " Oh no something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recover. Please contact a system administrator.".

Before asking for a help I tried to look for a solution and seems like we have to edit the syntax in the GRUB menu before booting it up. But none of the solutions provided matched with my case. Also, the syntax in the Grub menu didn't make any sense as I am new to the Linux environment.

Could someone please help me on this issue. I have attached the images.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Oh no something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recov

Moved to Debian.

The General help sub-forum bears the tag-line:
    All your general support questions for Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Ubuntu Budgie, Ubuntu Studio and Ubuntu Kylin.
    Those are official Ubuntu flavors.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans

Re: Oh no something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recov

Bump
    Last edited by QIII; August 28th, 2020 at 01:14 AM.