Thread: Test post...

Beans

Test post...

I was already registered here, but I haven't been back in a while, so it appeared to have recreated my account (even though I had a saved password), then after typing out my issue and submitting, the next page showed "there's a security token warning", with no button or link to do anything about it, just said to contact admin if there's an issue... wth

When I click back, my entire message is obliterated...

So I'm test posting this rather than retyping out my whole issue again only to fall into a black hole again.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

Re: Test post...

Move to FF&H
    "Our intention creates our reality. "

Ubuntu Documentation Search: Popular Pages
    Ubuntu: Security Basics
    Ubuntu: Flavors

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Test post...

If you are posting too much text or an overly large image you will get that error -- which is a bit of a red herring.

You may try:

1. If your text is long because of a great deal of text copied from the terminal, consider using the Ubuntu Pastebin and referencing the URL in your post.

2. If you are adding images, please use the attachment facility (the paper clip button) to create a small expandable image in your post.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.