Thread: Merging forum accounts

Beans

Merging forum accounts

Hello. I have a few forum accounts hussam(previously was ht990332), hussam2, and hussamtayeb that i would like to merge into one account under the username hussam. I went through the same with the launchpad, ubuntu accounts.
    I have the list of email addresses used and still have access to most of them.

Thank you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Merging forum accounts

Hello, we do not merge accounts, please provide a link to each account then pm me the email address use on each account to verify it is your account and tell me which account you want to keep and I can then rename it to your desired username but you will lose the posts on all but one account that can not be avoided, once you are using the username you want with the account you desire I will disable the other two accounts, per the forum rules each user is allowed only one account. I may be slow at responding because I am out of town this week and very busy.

Cheers

Beans

I sent you a PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

All three accounts ownership verified, renamed this account to hussam and disabled the original hussam account and hussam2 account also.