Thread: LUBUNTU Is normal configuration Session LXQT Global Startup Network have an "!" ?

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

LUBUNTU Is normal configuration Session LXQT Global Startup Network have an "!" ?

I see in Configuration Session LXQT Startup Global Startup Network an !
    Is normal have an "!" ?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Lubuntu Development Release

Re: LUBUNTU Is normal configuration Session LXQT Global Startup Network have an "!" ?

I'm not sure of what you're seeing, maybe others will know.

The closest I could guess was https://manual.lubuntu.me/stable/3/3..._settings.html (LXQt Session Settings), but I can't imagine a "(!)" appearing there sorry, so maybe I'm wrong

Taking a picture (screen capture etc) & maybe providing a link (or adding photo here, though reduced image will be better) may help me, maybe others to understand your issue.

The only time I've seen "(!)" appearing on GUI windows is because of a problem, ie. a reboot is required, network problem, or package manager had an issue and a manual `--fix-broken` option is required to fix.

I don't consider seeing a "(!)" normal, to me it signifies something that needs attention.

GhX6GZMB is offline Iced Almond Soy Ubuntu, No Foam
    Beans

Re: LUBUNTU Is normal configuration Session LXQT Global Startup Network have an "!" ?

If you drag program icons from the applications menu to the desktop (to build your own desktop), they will have an "!" on the icon.

Solution: right-click on the icon and tick "Trust this application".

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

The issue not is being displayed thus not need more to be fixed.
    Thanks for reply