Thread: Wrong account on ubuntu forums after logging on via Ubuntu one

Beans

Wrong account on ubuntu forums after logging on via Ubuntu one

Hi! I have logged onto the Ubuntu forums after some time (about seven years) and I have the problem described here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2164369

My current username is 'daehenoc2', my old forums username was 'daehenoc', here is the profile page for my old username: https://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=242045

I have access to the old email address for the 'daehenoc' username, and I am moving everything to the email address for 'daehenoc2'. I have set my preferred email address in Ubuntu One to the old email address (@optusnet....). Can the username 'daehenoc2' be removed please, so I can connect with the old email address, get access to my original username, then change email addresses in forums and ubuntu one?

Thanks!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Wrong account on ubuntu forums after logging on via Ubuntu one

Hi, you still have the wrong email address as your preferred email address at SSO or you would not have created an account with the number two after it when you logged in, please pm me the email addresses that you might have used when you created your original account so I can confirm it is yours and I can make the changes to get you back into it, including making your new email address your email address for the original account.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Wrong account on ubuntu forums after logging on via Ubuntu one

Concluded via pm, also disabled and randomized this account.