Thread: Unable to mount Audio Disc: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without r

Beans

Unable to mount Audio Disc: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without r

Hi,
    I have problems to access my CD/DVD drive. The CD-ROM (the devicd is: TS8XDVDS TRANSCEND) is physically OK - it is working normally on the other partition (Windows).
    In Linux, whenever I insert a CD, or whenever I open the system with a CD in the drive, I get the message:
    "Unable to mount Audio Disc: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying"

Also, when I attempt to access the CD-ROM and go to the list of devices (e.g. via COMPUTER on the desktop), and click on the device (which is connected), I get:

“Unable to mount location: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying”

The problem occurred after a recent update of Wine, but it may be unconnected.
    Could any one help me? I have already run sudo apt-get update, sudo apt-get upgrade etc., so the system is up to date.

Best,
    ppp

bbbbbbbbbb

Beans

Re: Unable to mount Audio Disc: Message recipient disconnected from message bus witho

Duplicate thread closed.