Re: dumb,dumber,dumbest

Quote Originally Posted by 3nd View Post
    so...i'm new to ubuntu & this forum.
    the more i read posts and especially the replies ,the dumber i feel
    still so much i need to learn...
    at least this forum is helping

have a good day
    Please don't feel dumb.

We have all learned how to drive a car (Windows), and now you are learning how to fly an airplane (Ubuntu).

There is always a learning curve when it comes to new software, this even applies to simple software such as browsers, word processors, and the like.

The office I work at just upgraded everything from Office 2017 to Office 365... and I am in learning mode again. Microsoft moved all of the functions to different areas, in their never ending quest to make things more efficient...
    Holy Cripes on Toast!
    Attention is the currency of internet forums. - ticopelp

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Shibblet View Post
    The office I work at just upgraded everything from Office 2017 to Office 365... and I am in learning mode again. Microsoft moved all of the functions to different areas, in their never ending quest to make things more efficient...
    The Wife complains about the exact same thing and hates using Office 365 and really misses Office 2010 which she was used to.

I don't use Windows 10 or Office 365 much so I don't notice any difference although Office 365 sure ain't LibreOffice that I'm used to using.
    Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
    (Mark Twain)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by poorguy View Post
    The Wife complains about the exact same thing and hates using Office 365 and really misses Office 2010 which she was used to.

I don't use Windows 10 or Office 365 much so I don't notice any difference although Office 365 sure ain't LibreOffice that I'm used to using.
    The one thing that Windows had going for it, from Windows 95 to Windows 7, was consistency. All of the control panels, settings, and menus were all in the same place. Once Windows 8 came out, they changed all of that.

I think this is what upset people when Gnome 3 released, and it was a dramatic departure from Gnome 2.
    Holy Cripes on Toast!
    Attention is the currency of internet forums. - ticopelp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12