Bit of a newbie in Boot Partition things, but got a weird issue happening:

Machine is a refurbished Dell Latitute E5430 with a 180Gb SSD, came with pre-installed Win10 - all is fine her, works great.
I then installed ubuntu 18.04 and could safely get to the GRUB dual-boot menu and can now access both systems fine.

However, most times (not always), a turn on of this machine now leads to a loop on the dell logo screen (no GRUB menu).
I can only boot from a usb stick then. I now have one ready with boot-repair that just sort of fixes the MBR/GRUB thing. All data and both OS are then accessible as normal -even hybernated ones.

Ideally I would like to fix this permanently, but the solution presented by boot-repair ("The boot files of [Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS] are far from the start of the disk. Your BIOS may not detect them. You may want to retry after creating a /boot partition (EXT4, >200MB, start of the disk)") is something I'm somewhat afraid to do as I can see conflicting results in a google search

boot-repair results are in:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/6xfcXmQRS7/

Can someone please just point me in the right direction to fix this? Is the solution from boor-repair "safe"? Shall I just do it?

Thanks,