Thread: Graphical Error in a Native game.

Beans

Graphical Error in a Native game.

Hello everyone, as said in the title, I'm having a random graphical error in the native steam game Counter-Strike: Source; It's also occurring in Day of Defeat: Source. Everything installed just fine, and pretty quick but this is an issue I've never had before. IT happens in servers with or without any private mods like skins, custom maps, etc. Anyone know maybe how to fix this? I'll attach a picture for reference. It happens with all surfaces, it seems to get better the closer to something I get but the further away I am the worse it is, to the point where I almost can't see the enemy at all at a good enough distance. Thanks for reading, hopefully there's something to fix this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Graphical Error in a Native game.

Holy Cripes on Toast!
    Attention is the currency of internet forums. - ticopelp

Beans

Re: Graphical Error in a Native game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibblet View Post
    I presume you're referring to using that command in the game's console? I'm new to the whole Linux gaming thing and I've just gotta make super sure lol, pardon my ignorance.

EDIT: From what I can tell, negative this doesn't seem to be what I need, it appears to be for the program "Hammer" to make maps for CS:S & CS:GO.
    Last edited by moxiblu; May 8th, 2020 at 03:35 PM.