Thread: Cannot Boot into Windows 10 - Ubuntu Boot-Repair Failed

Beans

Cannot Boot into Windows 10 - Ubuntu Boot-Repair Failed

Here is the paste bin that was provided: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/NpxF5J3WKH/
    Prior to attempting to use Ubuntu, I tried to use system restore, chkdisk, running in safe mode etc. which all failed to run.
    I'm currently getting stop code: Critical_Process_Died

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Cannot Boot into Windows 10 - Ubuntu Boot-Repair Failed

Welcome.

Do you even have Ubuntu installed? If not why are you using Boot Repair?

Beans

Re: Cannot Boot into Windows 10 - Ubuntu Boot-Repair Failed

Prior to attempting to use Ubuntu, I tried to use system restore, chkdisk, running in safe mode etc. which all failed to run.
    Why were you doing this? Problems with booting windows? If that's the case, you need to go to the microsoft site or a windows forum for help with your proprietary windows system.

If you got boot repair, you should have seen the quote below which is at the top of the page from which you download it.

Boot-Repair is a simple tool to repair frequent boot issues you may encounter in Ubuntu
    Line 12 of boot repair shows that windows is hibernated so there would be nothing boot repair could do in any case. You can only disable things like fastboot and hibernation on windows from windows.
    You might be better off going to a windows forum with whatever the original problem was with bootin windows.