Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Won't Boot Computer) Please Help Me!!!

Beans

Exclamation Won't Boot Computer) Please Help Me!!!

Won't boot computer!!! Please Help Me!!! GPART EDİTOR,TestDisk&PhotoRec,, WON'T BOOT COMPUTER....
    -
    GİGABYTE(MotherBoard)Gigabyte UEFİ BİOS(3D-based Application BİOS)EXECUTE BİT,RED HAT ENTERPRİSE&64-Bit Graphic Card AMD R9 270x,İ5 3ghz,8gbRam,,
    FİREFOX PLUGİNS\OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems,Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc.,JavaScript switcher,Javascript toggle On And Off(WebExtension),JavaScript Control,4 And More JavaScript Extensions,Flash Player,Flash Control,Privacy Bosseum,Privacy Badger,Ghostery Privacy Ad Blocker,Adblocker pro,YouTube AdBlock,AdBlocker X,Nano AdBlocker, Five and More advertising &Pop Ups Extensions,Youtube to mp4 converter, X-Keyboard Layout & Time Sync ME HELP???? WON'T BOOT COMPUTER, Primary boot Partition FAT12 Won't boot computer
    SHOW HİDDEN FİLESYSTEM ROOT AND REPLACE SECURİTY PERMİSSİONS ROOT FOLDER'S((((WON'T BOOT COMPUTER)))
    Erase Disk, Disk Erase 512 byte block Wipe (PLEASE HELP ME)

Windows 7 64-Bit Home,Format 64-Bit ultimate,64-Bit professional,(FORMAT 32-BİT ULTİMATE,32-BİT PROFESSİONAL)-won't boot computer.........
    Last edited by hiimaniac; March 30th, 2020 at 01:36 AM.

Beans

Re: PartedMagicCD(Linux\Ubuntu Boot Computer) Please Help Me!!!

Where "PartedMagic" Support find
    Their web site at the link below. There is a support tab on the page. You need to register and it is only for persons who have paid for it.

https://partedmagic.com/

How did you put the various iso files (GParted, etc.) on the usb or are you booting from a usb? A DVD? Did you verify the download of the various iso files?
    Why do you need them? What problem are you having and do you have some Ubuntu version installed? If so which?

Beans

Re: Won't Boot Computer) Please Help Me!!!

LG CD Rom CD\DVD Reader&Writer, Cd detect Okay, Windows 7 DVD Setup installation(Or Normal DVD) detect No Okay And in 2016 Years DVD detect Okay No Problems detect... Cd Okay, DVD No okay!!! Please Help Me!!! Going crazy I..
    Last edited by hiimaniac; March 30th, 2020 at 02:01 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: PartedMagicCD(Linux\Ubuntu Boot Computer) Please Help Me!!!

Looks like a Windows problem. Not seeing any Ubuntu connection here at all.
    Listing random stuff doesn't help.

Really need to see the output from boot-info. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot-Info
    Last edited by TheFu; March 30th, 2020 at 02:42 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

@hiimaniac --

I will suggest strongly that others refrain from responding to this disjointed stream-of-consciousness until you provide an intelligible account of any problems you are having with Ubuntu.

When you have described your problems with Ubuntu, please provide the boot-info output requested by TheFu. From that point, we may be able to discern where to begin to help you.

Thanks, all.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans

32-BİT(X86-İ386) won't boot windows, troubleshoots one 32-BİT(X86) ubuntu think & What your think?

950gb HDD sector size 512 byte 60801sectors , one testdisk&photorec very uses. OR damaged hdd geometry- disk map understand
    Last edited by hiimaniac; March 31st, 2020 at 12:43 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

I am sorry, but your query makes no sense in English. If your first language is not English, you may find a more appropriate forum here. Unfortunately, many of them are inactive.

Otherwise, we will try to help, but you have not yet made sense.

Are you having trouble booting Windows and using Ubuntu to troubleshoot why you cannot?
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

@hiimaniac Try Google Translate from ??? to English

Beans

64-bit ubuntu find!!, Can't find 32-bit ubuntu & Boot for 32-bit ubuntu..... wanted

synchronize İnternet Time Server, Regional And Language* Not Update ( Turkish from cyprus)Keyboard-Turkish-Q)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

My guess is that your PC might be 32bit architecture and you may be attempting to install 64bit application. Or vice versa. Follow the instructions here and report back to this Ubuntu forum if you have 32bit or 64bit PC.

Benim tahminim PC'nizin 32 bit mimarisi olabilir ve 64bit uygulamasını yüklemeye çalışıyor olabilirsiniz. Ya da tam tersi. Buradaki talimatları izleyin ve 32bit veya 64bit PC'niz varsa bu Ubuntu forumuna rapor verin.
    Last edited by QIII; March 31st, 2020 at 04:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast