Thread: attachments

Beans

Question attachments

in the attachments section in my profile settings i only have images which are relevant to my posts but while making a new post when i click on the attachments button with the paper clip icon i see 2 images which i do not need & will surely never need in the future. how do i get rid of them?

when i hover the mouse on the unwanted image i see a ? question mark & on clicking that question mark icon i get a pop-up which says :

' The following errors occurred : This asset is not currently being used by any content that you have access to '

it also says there ' Uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted ' but that has not happened even after 24 hours.

please help me sort this out.
    Last edited by ipv; March 26th, 2020 at 04:24 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: attachments

I knew we had a discussion on this before and I actually tested it out, here is the link to one of the discussions I found:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread....ve+attachments

I can tell you that you have to hover your cursor in the right spot or you will not see the X.

Beans

Question Re: attachments

in manage attachments there are 2 sections, top & bottom. the top section has all uploaded images.

the delete X button shows only when the image is in the bottom section. when you hover on an image in the top section it only shows a question mark.

i want to get rid of 2 images from the top section. have a look here :

att.jpg

in my case i want to delete the 1st two images namely, win2 & win1.

Beans

Thumbs down Re: attachments

am guessing there is no resolution.

anyways, have used the images in a post so am gonna mark this as solved.