Thread: Ubuntu Studio Sound Settings

Ubuntu Studio Sound Settings

Hi,

I'm trying to pair my laptop with my TV screen, thing is I cannot switch the audio output through the HDMI cable I connected.
    I went in "Settings" but there's no way to reach an audio panel there. I know Ubuntu Studio it uses built-in Jack Server apparate, but, nonetheless I'd like to have an easy icon sound tools in the panel,

any way to achieve this?

thanks in advance for your kind attention,

lata,

Em

Beans

Re: Ubuntu Studio Sound Settings

Hi! I have the same problem. I can see there's no reply here, but did you find a solution somewhere else?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Hi, I am running Ubuntu Studio 20.04 and can confirm that audio settings icon was on the top panel when I did the installation. If you do not have it for whatever reason, you can add Pulse Audio Volume Control app to the panel or run pavucontrol command from a terminal. If you click on the icon and select Audio Mixer option this will allow you to select the HDMI port for output.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    Sent from my iSomething running Linux - safe, fast and it is free! Didn't have to pay for the badge

Beans

Please follow this and give the URL created at step 3
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/So...otingProcedure