Thread: no grub bootloader visible, can't boot to windows

Beans

no grub bootloader visible, can't boot to windows

I installed ubuntu to different disk and created second efi partition on that disk for bootloader. And even so in bios no other bootloader is showing. I clicked at start on custom install and than i created efi partition for ubuntu and than there was nothing else i could do. So i supposed that's it. But i don't have even grub now and computer boots straight into ubuntu ??? How do i boot to windows now wtf ???

Please help i cant use my computer...

I even tried boot-repair from live usb and it says, it needs to be booted from live usb in which i am... This is so idiotic and i didn't find solution to that... Have no idea how to repair this, i tried solutions from stackoverflow and all don't work..........,,

I deteled everything with gparted and my windows luckily booted up. I am done with this system, it is bugged beyond belief, last time black screen after update and clean system freezing.
    Last edited by empleat; 3 Days Ago at 06:47 PM.

Beans

Re: no grub bootloader visible, can't boot to windows

I expect the problems you had would have been avoided had you read the Official Ubuntu documentation on the subject at the link below which has been available for years.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEFI