Thread: Changed e-mail and now Can not start a new thread or reply to a thread anymore

Beans

Changed e-mail and now Can not start a new thread or reply to a thread anymore

As the title of this thread says, I can not start a new thread (expect this one for example) or reply to an existing one.

If it helps before when I was able to start news threads and reply to existing threads I had a different e-mail address.

All I did was to change my e-mail address in my settings.

Please and thank you

Beans

Re: Changed e-mail and now Can not start a new thread or reply to a thread anymore

After changing your email address, you have to validate it as per the instructions contained in the forum email sent to you after changing your address.

Beans

Re: Changed e-mail and now Can not start a new thread or reply to a thread anymore

Ok.

While I thought I did:

How does one know for sure that I validated it?

How does one send a validate again if not validated, yet?

Please and thank you,

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

I just sent you another activation email, check your spam folder please if you do not see it in a few minutes, if we have to we can go another route to get your account re-activated.

Beans

Sure enough it went the spam folder.

Thank you.