Thread: Suggest some Native Linux Games?

Beans

Suggest some Native Linux Games?

Guys can you suggest me some native linux games with better graphics and fun to play.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Suggest some Native Linux Games?

I suggest you search Steam

Beans

Basic answer to that question would be no, unless we know what you like, and what computer you are using. A google search for linux games list will give you a lot more choices and you can limit it to the type of games you like. There is also 'Ubuntu Gamepack that will have almost every game for Ubuntu/Linux. This is like Ubuntu OS but contains everything you would need for games in one ISO.
    Last edited by crip720; January 30th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by crip720 View Post
    Basic answer to that question would be no, unless we know what you like, and what computer you are using. A google search for linux games list will give you a lot more choices and you can limit it to the type of games you like. There is also 'Ubuntu Gamepack that will have almost every game for Ubuntu/Linux. This is like Ubuntu OS but contains everything you would need for games in one ISO.
    I'm looking for games like call of duty and battlefield. I have pretty powerful laptop with good graphics card. So it will probably run some heavy games.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

I will recommend The Bard's Tale 4 - if you're are looking for fun RPG. Xcom 2 is a masterpiece to get your hands on, though it require a monster machine to run.

Here I'm playng Bard's Tale IV and meeting the ugly parade - https://youtu.be/LrMajhwuTMk
    Last edited by Perfect Storm; January 31st, 2020 at 02:29 PM.