Buenas, he aquí mi inquietud:

Tengo una PC con dos discos: un SSD y un HDD. Actualmente en el SSD esta el sistema operativo Windows 10 y en el HDD todos mis documentos.
Mi intensión es eliminar Windows 10 e instalar Ubuntu en solitario en el SSD y montar el HDD completo como /Home sin perder los archivos que tengo.

El problema:
1) ¿Como puedo configurar el HDD como /Home sin formatearlo ni perdiendo mis documentos?
2) ¿Debo hacerlo durante la instalación o puedo montarlo como /Home luego de haber instalado Ubuntu?
3) Instalando Ubuntu me da a elegir varios tipos de instalación, para isntalarlo en el SSD ¿Qué opción es la que creen mejor?
"Borrar disco e instalar Ubuntu" o "Más opciones"

Muchas gracias y felices fiestas!
Alan

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Hello, here is my concern:

I have a PC with two disks: an SSD and an HDD. Currently in the SSD is the Windows 10 operating system and in the HDD all my documents.
My intention is to remove Windows 10 and install Ubuntu alone on the SSD and mount the full HDD as /Home without losing the files I have.

The problem:
1) How can I configure the HDD as /Home without formatting it or losing my documents?
2) Should I do it during installation or can I mount it as / Home after installing Ubuntu?
3) Installing Ubuntu gives me the choice of several types of installation, to install it in the SSD. Which option do you think best?
"Erase disk and install Ubuntu" or "Something else"

Thank you very much and happy holidays!
Alan