Thread: Problem with Ubuntu VM while connecting with internet using wifi

Beans

Problem with Ubuntu VM while connecting with internet using wifi

Hi,
    I installed Ubuntu virtual machines on Ubuntu 18.04 OS. Initially the internet was running. But now I can't access the internet. My ifconfig command is not working. I have attached the information about the NETWORK of the machine.

Yesterday I installed Kali but I got the same internet problem. I thought I won't get this problem on Ubuntu VM because Host machine is also Ubuntu 18.04 but I am getting this problem on Ubuntu VM. I have installed the Ubuntu from OSboxes. File name is U19_10_VB-64bit.
    I have got 3 clone machines. They are assigned IP addresses. Ping is working if I try to ping one machine with the other.

Somebody please guide me.

Zulfi.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Problem with Ubuntu VM while connecting with internet using wifi

Ubuntu has a screenshot tool. Could you use that to get more legible images? Here's a screenshot of how my VMs are always configured.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Hi,
    My assignment requirement is to use NAT network. I have to create a LAN of 3 CLONED VM. I dont know if I can create a LAN using NAT option. Somebody please guide me.

I would try to find out how to use screenshot tool. I don't know where it would store the images and how I would I retrieve them. Because internet is not working. I have to check for USB.

Some body please guide me why internet is not working using wifi.

Zulfi.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Assignment? We do not offer support for homework assignments. Maybe ask your professor for help?

Thread Closed.