Thread: Merging SSO account and old account

Beans

Merging SSO account and old account

Hello,

I was a bit stupid and didn't realize that my Ubuntu One account seems to have not been sync'd with this forum. I thought I had originally sync'd it, but it seems not.

My old profile is https://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=342258

I'm not sure what the old e-mail address was and if it's still active (since this has been some time).

Beans

Re: Merging SSO account and old account

Oh, and if possible, I'd like to drop any numbers from my name. Just "lukjad" would be preferred.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

We need to confirm that the original account is yours, I will pm you a hint to what your email address is on the account and see if you can figure out the rest, if so then I make the necessary changes to get you back into your original account then I will look and see if the username you want is available, and I will disable this account.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Concluded via pm, I actually found a third account created a year or so before the one you said is your original, it is obvious it was created by you and it had the username that you want, since it has not be logged into for 12 years I disabled that account as well and gave you the username.