Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funky little OS stuff.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Funky little OS stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfer View Post
    So GnuCash won't work from you? It was one of the first things I did, exported my QuickBooks files as .IIF and imported them into GnuCash, it works better, easier to use, and of course free. A bit of a learning curve though, and the graphs/reports are fairly basic (I seldom need them anyway.)

Their dev team is really responsive to reported bugs, I had one just the other day with the latest version and they already have a patch in the next push but told me how to correct it locally.
    Stock investing.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Here's an interesting one...

Install the Brave Browser from the Snap on Ubuntu 19.10, and the launcher doesn't work from the side menu. It does work if you go into the apps menu though. It also works fine in Kubuntu 19.10, through the launcher, or K Menu.

Weird stuff like that.
    Holy Cripes on Toast!
    Attention is the currency of internet forums. - ticopelp

Beans

Lenovo desktop- Ubuntu 19.10 Gnome - Online logged into Ubuntu server - Thunderstorm with Power outage _no UPS. Lengthy Outage.
    Power starts up... Computer comes on..OS starts...Everything even re-logged me back into the Ubuntu Server on its own.
    Opened up to the very page that I was working on too. .. Funky little OS stuff. I have save my session checked on the logout screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12