Thread: Firefox automatically lowers volume

Beans

Firefox automatically lowers volume

I'm using Firefox browser and Ubuntu+KDE. When I play music through youtube, firefox seems to lower the volume automatically. For example, right now, when I click on little speaker icon, Firefox:Audio stream is at 66%. I can turn it up but if I touch anything in youtube player it will get down to 66% again. Vivaldi doesn't have that problem. But I have another problem with Vivaldi. It always asks me for a password for KDE Wallet and it really really annoys me. Firefox at least uses its internal password manager and doesn't bother me.

Sorry, I didn't see that support questions shouldn't go here. I can't move the thread.
    Last edited by matovina-mario; October 26th, 2019 at 10:38 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Firefox automatically lowers volume

Thread moved to General Help.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Firefox automatically lowers volume

In Firefox's "about:config" change "media.default_volume" value to 10 or your desired level
    With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world.
    Dalai Lama>>
    Code Tags | System-info | Forum Guide lines | Arch Linux, Debian Unstable, FreeBSD