Thread: Can't log into this for on my computer

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Can't log into this for on my computer

I have not logged into this form for over a year due to being sick,. Recently I tried on my computer running u ubuntu 18.04 and can't but if I use my iPhone no problem. How can I correct/tks
    quote:He that would live in peace & at ease, Must not speak all he knows,nor judge all he sees.'

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Lightbulb Re: Can't log into this for on my computer

And it doesn't matter what browser I use
    quote:He that would live in peace & at ease, Must not speak all he knows,nor judge all he sees.'

Beans

Re: Can't log into this for on my computer

I am not familiar with Apple products. Does the iPhone browser off the ability to see stored user IDs and passwords?
    Cheers & Beers, uRock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Moved to the Resolution Centre.

What errors are you receiving? You are logging in through SSO correct? I would imagine it is a mismatch between username and password but it may be a glitch and clearing your browser history then closing your browser and try logging in again may help but without knowing what happens when you try to log in I am only guessin, I checked and it does not look like there is anything wrong with your account itself.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Lightbulb Re: Can't log into this for on my computer

Wild yes logging in using sso. And then get message go away bott. Will try cleaning out cache. Tks for double checking my credentials

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

I believe the issue is probably because you are using LastPass or something similar to save passwords when logging in using SSO, I recommend clearing your cache then logging in manually with SSO after removing any stored passwords that you normally use.