Thread: two different threads but one got closed as a dup

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

two different threads but one got closed as a dup

i posted 2 different threads in The Cafe but the 2nd got closed as a dupe, referring to the 1st. i guess because the 2nd was so soon after the 1st and the titles both began with the same words, that made it look like a dupe.
    Code:
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2426041
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2426042
    What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: two different threads but one got closed as a dup

Please note the strap line at the top of the Resolution Centre:
    This is the place to contact a forum admin concerning problems with your forum account, to appeal moderator action, to request a thread be moved from the jail, or to file a complaint about forum harrassment or abuse.
    For Forum Feedback & Help:
    Report technical problems with the website here (i.e. broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
    You could have used the report button in the lower left hand corner of the screen to report the closing of the second thread since in this case it is obvious that it was done in error.

Thread re-opened!

On second thought moved to the Resolution Centre for privacy purposes.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: two different threads but one got closed as a dup

Please note the strap line at the top of the Resolution Centre:
    This is the place to contact a forum admin concerning problems with your forum account, to appeal moderator action, to request a thread be moved from the jail, or to file a complaint about forum harrassment or abuse.
    For Forum Feedback & Help:
    Report technical problems with the website here (i.e. broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
    You could have used the report button in the lower left hand corner of the screen to report the closing of the second thread since in this case it is obvious that it was done in error.

Thread re-opened!

On second thought moved to the Resolution Centre for privacy purposes.