Thread: marking a thread as solved gets the wrong popup

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

marking a thread as solved gets the wrong popup

i tried to mark a thread as solved but i got a pop-up asking me to confirm if i wanted to leave the page, i clicked on "stay" and the popup went away but the thread tools menu stayed.

i clicked on mark the thread solved, again, and got that pop-up, again. this time i confirmed to leaved to page. it did not take me away. it dropped the thread tools menu and marked the thread [SOLVED].

so that tool is bringing up the wrong pop-up prompt.
    What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: marking a thread as solved gets the wrong popup

It happens occasionally and it has nothing to do with the thread tools, about the same time you had that issue I was having issues with pages loading slow and I received the same message when attempting to post, I just clicked leave page as I have seen this more then once and my post was posted and no I would not get my hopes up that this little glitch will be fixed, luckily it does not happen very often.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: marking a thread as solved gets the wrong popup

ok, i don't recall seeing this, before. and it did not do that this time.
    What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.