Thread: Request - Move Post to Different Topic (I think?)

Beans

Request - Move Post to Different Topic (I think?)

In my Ubuntu Forum Newbieness I think I may have just posted it in the wrong topic.

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2425037

I was as thorough as possible but it has zero responses (I did attempt to search/solve on my own as described.)

Please move to a more appropriate topic as you feel fit, thank you in advance.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Request - Move Post to Different Topic (I think?)

Hi

The sub-forum you posted in (Desktop Environments) was fine, but I've moved your thread to General Help anyway. The main thing is that you posted over a week ago, and didn't bump the thread. If you don't get a reply after about 12-24 hours, it's quite OK to bump the thread (Bring Up My Post) by posting the single word "bump". This will bring it to the top of the list for a while and may attract attention from those in other time zones who may have missed it first time around.

Also, it you do want a thread moved, simply use the report post button in your own post. This isn't just for reporting problematic posts - it's an efficient way of sending a message to forum staff. The first one who reads your request can then take action.

Good luck in getting your issue solved.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.