Thread: Dependency libgtk-1.2.so.0 for Pcsxr on Kubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Beans

Dependency libgtk-1.2.so.0 for Pcsxr on Kubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Pcsxr (32 bit version)

I downloaded Pcsxr from the repos but since I want to try Pete's Plug Ins with PGXP Enhancement Tweaks I had to uninstall it and install the 32-bit version of Pcsxr instead.

Pete's Plug Ins are ancient. I managed to install the plug ins, they work. However I'm unable to edit the configurations because the GUI doesn't show up when I click the edit icon/button.

I googled around and apparently I need libgtk-1.2.so.0 to probably make the GUI show up, but the dependency no longer exists.
    I enabled 32 libraries, installed libgtk2.0-dev and I'm still unable to make Pcsxr show the GUI to modify Pete's Plug Ins and PGXP Tweaks.

Any help would be kindly appreciated!

Beans

Re: Dependency libgtk-1.2.so.0 for Pcsxr on Kubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Not going to happen.
    https://askubuntu.com/questions/6845...not-open-share

This seems useful though.
    https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCSX-Reloaded

I'm not a gamer, just sharing what my search brought up. Good luck

Beans

Re: Dependency libgtk-1.2.so.0 for Pcsxr on Kubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Quote Originally Posted by xeno-idaltu View Post
    Pcsxr (32 bit version)

I downloaded Pcsxr from the repos but since I want to try Pete's Plug Ins with PGXP Enhancement Tweaks I had to uninstall it and install the 32-bit version of Pcsxr instead.

Pete's Plug Ins are ancient. I managed to install the plug ins, they work. However I'm unable to edit the configurations because the GUI doesn't show up when I click the edit icon/button ...

I googled around and apparently I need libgtk-1.2.so.0 to probably make the GUI show up, but the dependency no longer exists.
    I enabled 32 libraries, installed libgtk2.0-dev and I'm still unable to make Pcsxr show the GUI to modify Pete's Plug Ins and PGXP Tweaks.

Any help would be kindly appreciated!

thanks my issue has been fixed..