Thread: Multisystem does not create the proper partitions

Beans

Multisystem does not create the proper partitions

I used Mint 18.2 to create persistent multiboot with Multisystem on a 64GB USB with FAT32 format I first put W7 then Mint 19.2 when I boot the USB all I have is Mint 19.2 , no W7 and no root, swap or casper .It used 6Gb but when I tried to save data it says it is full while there is still 57 GB available. How can I fix and create the proper partitions.
    The mkusb application does not create the problems I am having with Multisystem.
    Help is much appreciated.

Beans

Re: Multisystem does not create the proper partitions

Thread moved to the "MINT" forum.

Beans

Re: Multisystem does not create the proper partitions

create a Custom Multiboot UFD containing your favorite Bootable Live Linux Distributions.
    The quote above is from the multiboot home page and tells you that it can be used to create a 'live' Linux system. A 'live' Linux system is a read-only system so you should not expect it to be writeable. Also, there is no indication that I saw that it will work with windows. Windows is designed to not install to a usb so are you trying to put the windows 7 install iso on the usb? That can be done but I don't know that multiboot will do it. A 'live' Mint should not be much more than 2GB so I'm not sure where the 6GB comes from.