Thread: Docker edition Al fresco install problem on Ubuntu server 18.04 reg giSSL certificate

Beans

Docker edition Al fresco install problem on Ubuntu server 18.04 reg giSSL certificate

I am trying to install Docker Alfresco but am getting error. The link I am following is ALF docker install process . I am using 64 bit Ubuntu server 18.04 which is fully updated.

Code:
    Cloning into 'acs-community-deployment'...
    fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-community-deployment.git/': server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: 
    none
    Please advise
    Last edited by slickymaster; 3 Days Ago at 11:04 AM. Reason: normalised font

Beans

Re: Docker edition Al fresco install problem on Ubuntu server 18.04 reg giSSL certifi

Hello,
    Any body ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Docker edition Al fresco install problem on Ubuntu server 18.04 reg giSSL certifi

Sorry but I do not have Docker experience. I'm not sure I would ever use a Docker system in production and as such, do not run it for a test either.

I am not familiar with the install process but what you described sounds like an SSL certificate problem....probably with the github location.

I opened https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-comm...deployment.git in a browser and it does show the site has a valid SSL certificate though. Not sure what the problem would be beyond that.

Is it working now?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

I've deployed Alfresco a few times, but never using docker. I'm not a fan of docker, but I am a fan of containers that I build and manage. I do not trust pre-build containers.
    I use a reverse proxy on a different system to handle all SSL cert termination, so Alfresco doesn't know anything about the certs.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by LHammonds View Post
    Sorry but I do not have Docker experience. I'm not sure I would ever use a Docker system in production and as such, do not run it for a test either.

I am not familiar with the install process but what you described sounds like an SSL certificate problem....probably with the github location.

I opened https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-comm...deployment.git in a browser and it does show the site has a valid SSL certificate though. Not sure what the problem would be beyond that.

Is it working now?
    No its not working. Let me try with Googling and see if i get it to work.