Thread: Ubuntu 19.04 freeze

Beans

Ubuntu 19.04 freeze

Hi.

I have been using ubuntu on and off for about 2 months now, i settled down for about 2 weeks ago on ubuntu 18.04.2.

I know that 19.04 is faster so i figured out that i wantet to install it yesterday, its working good but there is a bug thats very anoying.

If i use the panel/dock the pc freezes about 3 - 5 sec when i click on an app.

i have a optimus laptop with nvidia, its working flawless exept this bug, i have changed to KDE now because of this, i havent found a solution for it. KDE is working ok, so it has to be a Gnome problem.

Beans

Re: Ubuntu 19.04 freeze

Quote Originally Posted by olaf.jorgensen View Post
    Hi.

I have been using ubuntu on and off for about 2 months now, i settled down for about 2 weeks ago on ubuntu 18.04.2. I know that 19.04 is faster so i figured out that i wantet to install it yesterday, its working good but there is a bug thats very anoying. If i use the panel/dock the pc freezes about 3 - 5 sec when i click on an app. best washing machine in india i have a optimus laptop with nvidia, its working flawless exept this bug, i have changed to KDE now because of this, i havent found a solution for it. KDE is working ok, so it has to be a Gnome problem.

Hi everyone,

I have the same version of ubuntu and I am facing same problem please help me!
    Last edited by markcowell23; September 2nd, 2019 at 08:48 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Ubuntu 19.04 freeze

Hello and welcome to the forum markcowell23, please start your own thread in a support sub-forum instead if posting in someone else's that also happens to be in a chat sub-forum.

Thanks