Hello, I am a young person trying to launch Steam on my Grandpas Laptop via terminal so my little sister can play games. I simply open a terminal and type
Code:
cd /home/ah13/SteamLL
(Yes SteamLL is my Library i created for all of that to run) And then I get Virtual Desktop popup that shows me Steam. I try to click it but the Virtual Desktop closes and shows this in the terminal :
Code:
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00004000
fixme:module:load_library unsupported flag(s) used (flags: 0x00000800)
fixme:process:ProcessIdToSessionId Unsupported for other processes.
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl SIO_GET_EXTENSION_FUNCTION_POINTER: unimplemented DisconnectEx
fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl c8000006 (device=c800 access=0 func=1 method=2)
fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl c8000006 (device=c800 access=0 func=1 method=2)
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl unsupported WS_IOCTL cmd (_WSAIORW(IOC_WS2, 6))
Someone please help me solve this! Thank You.

I have tried to run a Virtual machine but my Grandpas Laptop is quite old and has 4gb Ram and an Inteli5 with Geforce GT 2Gb (Alot but this has been sitting and charging for almost 4 Years so Its quite "Weak")

Yes installingSteam is just trying to test if it can even run games like Fortnite, which require way more graphic power than 12 is better than 6 (A 2D game that requires next to nothing to run smooth)

Someone Please help me run this! Thank You!

Thanks, Pascal

(P.S. First time posting so don't be harsh if I'm in the wrong thread pls )