Thread: how to see a list of the threads i have posted in

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

how to see a list of the threads i have posted in

i can see a list of the threads i have created. is there a way to see a list of threads i have posted in?
    What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: how to see a list of the threads i have posted in

Go to your profile > my activities > left side of the screen under your username > click on find latest posts.

Also you can subscribe to a thread that you post in manually or automatically but the notifications only work some of the time.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

As well as the method wildmanne39 mentions there is also a "Quick Links" menu on the top of every forum page. That link has both "Find all my threads" and "Find all my posts" further links within it.
    1_quick-links-menu.png

then...

2_posts-and-threads-links.png

Edit: I may have misread the opening post a bit initially, the second link will show all your posts but not necessarily a list of all the threads you have posted in. Your question may be a bit more involved than what I have answered for it seems now after re-reading your post.
    Last edited by yetimon_64; June 16th, 2019 at 07:06 AM. Reason: misread question initially

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo

+1 for Quick Links, I use it all the time.

Beans
    Distro

i already use quick links and threads. but the threads list, there, only lists threads i started. it would be nice if quick links also had something to show all the threads i have posted in, with the same bold for threads with new activity since i last read that thread. another one to list all threads i have recently visited, with the same bold feature would be nice, too. and, of course, one to list all threads i have subscribed to, again with the same bold feature. they (whoever can add things there) could also do one for active threads making bold the ones i have posted in. i don't know if this forum software makes that easy for the site admin to add or if only the developers can do that.
    What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Click on the "Advanced Search" link top right of any page. Type your username in the User Name field. Make sure the Threads radio button is ticked by "Show Results as". Now click the Search Now button. Done. That will include threads you have started and threads you have contributed to, even if not started by yourself.

You can fine tune the search results with the other fields.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

+1 on coffeecat's method

That is what I use. I also check exact name, otherwise I get other freds.
    It is sorted newest first and any thread with a new post I have posted in has bold title.
    For more info on UEFI boot install & repair - Regularly Updated :
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2147295
    Please use Thread Tools above first post to change to [Solved] when/if answered completely.

Beans
    Distro

this is just what i wanted.