Thread: retrieving my previous account

Beans

retrieving my previous account

Dear sir,
    I am jayanramesh hereby request you to help me to retrieve my previous account which was created by me under name of "jayanramesh" on 14 th January 2009. Owing to my faulty or misspelled email address I could not log in to it .So could you be so kind as to recover my account.

https://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=747524

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1536509&highlight=jayanramesh

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread....ht=jayanramesh
    Thank you
    Sincerely yours ,
    Jayanramesh

Beans

Re: retrieving my previous account

My correct email address is <snip>
    Thank you
    jayanramesh
    Last edited by coffeecat; 1 Week Ago at 06:30 PM. Reason: removed email address

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Please do not post email addresses - for security reasons. The email address you posted (and which I have removed from public view) is not the one associated with the jayanramesh forum account. PM me with the email address, or addresses, that you think you may have used to set up that account. If you can identify the correct one, I'll adjust configurations to get you into the old account.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

well,thank you so much for your prompt response Since its been long time i could not remember my email address which i have used for the above mentioned account .so please send me the link of my previous account where I can replace with my new email address which I am using with this account
    Your compliance will be highly esteemed.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

You've got it all back to front, and how you would replace your email in the jayanramesh account by just having a link to it is quite beyond me. Besides, you posted a link to the jayanramesh profile in your first post, and only the logged in account holder or those with forum admin privileges can do that.

You have to prove that you are the original registrant of the jayanramesh account before we can do anything. That is done by providing information that only admin staff can see. In your case, that would have to be the email address used to register the account in January 2009. I'll give you a hint - it's a gmail.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.