Thread: UbuntuOne IDs

Beans

Question UbuntuOne IDs

I use Ubuntu as a backup recovery system mostly. I apparently created two forum identities using separate Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. I've cleared the LaunchPad relationship with the Yahoo! email account and created verlinanderson2 forum account, but apparently I have an older, more likely active verlinanderson forum account that I'm not figuring out how to access.

Does anyone know how to simply sign-in to the older verlinanderson forum account? My current emails seem to be affiliated with this verlinanderson2 forum account that I'd like to delete if I can access and correct the original verlinanderson account.

Thanks. I'm still apparently a newbie.
    Verlin

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: UbuntuOne IDs

Thread moved to Resolution Centre a more appropriate sub-forum.

Hello, please pm me the original email address you used when you created your original forum account and I will confirm the email address then I can make the needed changes to get you back into your original account and disable this one, also provide a link to your original forums account.

Thanks

Beans

Thank you wilmanne39. I believe the original is {email removed} . . . and Thank you.
    Last edited by lisati; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:10 AM. Reason: Removed email

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Do not post email.
    Forum is regularly scanned and it may already be too late and you will get lots of spam.
    You also posted your email for new account not old account.

Made changes since you referenced correct mail.
    You will have to log out & in again.
    For more info on UEFI boot install & repair - Regularly Updated :
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2147295
    Please use Thread Tools above first post to change to [Solved] when/if answered completely.