Thread: Wordworth 7

Beans

Wordworth 7

I have a windows version of a programme I used to have on the Amiga. Its called Wordworth 7. Would it run on Ubuntu 19.04 using wine? or would I have to send the programme to wine develpors to see if they could get it working? It works since XP 32 bit on everything since including Windows 10 pro 64 bit. The installer is ancient and fails to run on Windows 10 64 so I have to copy the files to the 32 programme folder then run the installer several times to get it working properly on real windows but i have always succeeded

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Wordworth 7

Hello,

under here
    https://www.winehq.org/search?q=Wordworth+7+
    it seems that there is no result searching the string Wordworth 7. You could give it a try by opening a terminal and issuing the command: wine <executable of Wordworh 7> without the <> and see what you get.

I would not have high hopes for this though, since it is not found under wine website.

Regards!

Beans

Re: Wordworth 7

I followed the link you included and it directed me to WineHQ. if seems that if I sign up to joining the Wine application database I could indeed submit this programme to the Wine project. I intend to do this and see what transpires. Thanks Claus 7