Thread: 4 lines in signature

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

4 lines in signature

i get 4 lines in my signature. i want to add more words. if i write a line longer?,, can i add words, and it still works? its not that i got that much to say, but might as well give someone a good laugh, when i try to write e-xtra. i did try to look it up, sum. [<-reference to math]. i have terrible search words, and can very seldom, find what i want.
    the only bad question is one that is not asked.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: 4 lines in signature

Once you type to the end of the text window it will automatically move to the next line so you can only add so many words per line before automatically being forced to go to the next line, try to type what you want it to say and see how many words you can get into four lines.

Please note the tag line at the top of the Resolution Centre:
    This is the place to contact a forum admin concerning problems with your forum account, to appeal moderator action, to request a thread be moved from the jail, or to file a complaint about forum harrassment or abuse.
    This is not the correct sub-forum for this topic so I will move it to the correct one now.
    Last edited by wildmanne39; April 17th, 2019 at 04:32 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Thread moved to Forum Feedback & Help a more appropriate sub-forum.

Please note the tag line at the top of this sub-forum:
    Report technical problems with the website here (i.e. broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
    Thanks
    Last edited by wildmanne39; April 17th, 2019 at 04:32 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Forum members in your usergroup have the following limitations to their signature:

Maximum Characters in Signature Including BB Code Markup - 500
    Maximum Characters in Signature Excluding BB Code Markup - 250

Maximum Lines in Signature - 4
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

thank's for help, an putting in proper place. i wrote in notebook, an do some some more to reinforce it.
    Last edited by oneleded; April 18th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.
    the only bad question is one that is not asked.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..