Thread: Can a pdf file be added to an already burned video DVD?

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Can a pdf file be added to an already burned video DVD?

Hello,

I burnt a new video DVD using Devede from the Repos onto a blank DVD-R. It is working fine, there are several items in the menu which can be clicked on and played and it seems to work well.

Now that it has been burnt, I would like, if possible, to add some pdf files to the DVD. I have looked at the working surface of the DVD and there appears to be plenty of unburnt tracks and room to add the pdf files if it can be done. I've attached some screenshots showing the files that are presently on the DVD. There are two folders on the DVD, a VIDEO_TS folder and an AUDIO_TS folder. The Audio folder is empty, the Video folder has the files in the screenshots below.

QUESTION(S): Is it possible to add one or more pdf files to the DVD-R using Devede or another program such as K3b, Xfburn, or Brasero?

Thank you,

A.

Screenshot3BurntDVD.jpgScreenshot2BurntDVD.jpgScreenshot1BurntDVD.jpg

Beans

Re: Can a pdf file be added to an already burned video DVD?

Some information on this at the link below. If you finalized the initial burn, I do not believe you will be able to add anything. I haven't used devede lately so I am not sure that option is even available.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...-rw-and-dvd-rw

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Ok thanks so much Yancek. Looks like once the DVD is finalized you cannot add to it.

A.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Thanks to everybody. It looks like a pdf file cannot be added to an previously burned video DVD, but a pdf file can be added to a previously burned data DVD.

I will mark this thread a SOLVED.

A.