Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how to use fonts

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: how to use fonts

i got the program to .theme's in the home folder. i'm having trouble opening setting manager.
    the only bad question is one that is not asked.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Holger you probable speak english better than i do. we are from the country, hillbilly comes close. i have a different syntax and dialect then any of my siblings do.
    [i may speak dyslexia].. My best friend didnt understand exactly what i was saying, for at least the first 15 years. i had to reword it till he understood. HaHa
    i put LXDE in my signature, it hasnt shown up yet.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

This will never be solved. i got plenty of good tip's. to mark it solved is wrong, not marking it solved is wrong. i'm am stuck. i am satisfied with what i learned.
    there aint nothing to mark it that way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345